D.T.T.C (Drawing Teacher Training Course) is an undergraduate program in the Fine Arts field. Students who have successfully finished this course are awarded a diploma certificate. To apply for Drawing Teacher Training Course, students must have completed or appeared 12th class from a recognised board.
Drawing Teacher Training Course is mainly designed to meet the requirements of art teachers so as to equip them for art teaching in higher art institutions. In 6 Months / 12 Months duration the course gives them knowledge on art skills, teaching skills, drawing & Painting skills, and many more. Drawing Teacher Diploma Course details completed individuals can get art teacher jobs in primary and secondary schools with the best salary.
- Fundamentals of Art • Drawing -Memory / Imaginative
- Object Drawing (Manmade / Natural) • Projection Drawing-Perspective
- Colour-Theory & Practical • 2D & 3D Design
- History of Art (Indian) Part-I • Elementary & Intermediate Exam Preparation
- Practicals Drawing • Human, Natural or Manmade Objects
- Memory/Imaginary Drawing • 1 point & 2 point Perspective • Still Life : Creative/Realistic • Composition & Print Making
- Greeting Card & Poster making • 2.Printing
- Black Board Drawing/Writing • Project Work: Based on class work
Teaching Lessons: (I Std. to VIII only in our Institute)
Monday to Friday –
4.00 – 8pm (Choose any 2 hours)
Saturday & Sunday –
11.00 – 1.00pm (2 hours)